WTB: Flip-pac, Wildernest,

Ryflyer11/11

Howdy, everybody. I am ready to upgrade from my leer shell to something like the AT Habitat, but I would first like to try the style of pop-up-truck-camper without dropping $9,000+ on it. So, I am looking towards Flippac and Wildernest. Do any of you guys have experience with the durability of either? In particular, with the amount of wind that each can withold? How easy is it to get parts for both? Do any of you have experience re-doing the fabric?

Rig: 2004 Toyota Tacoma (4cyl, 2.7L Xtra-cab) with 6ft Bed

If any of you are looking to sell, or know someone who is, PM me.

Happy trails!

chexypoo

Hey man!

i have experience with the Flip Pac! As far as wind, I have the storm shield with it, so that helps a lot. However, the only thing with durability that you’d have to watch out for is the torsion bar as many have broken for many users including mine. I ordered a new torsion bar for it but i had difficulty replacing it, despite the forums here that show how to replace it. I’m selling mine with the new replacement torsion bar, you’ll just have to fix it yourself (will be hella rewarding and worth it). If you wanna talk price and negotiate, hit me up! Mines a 6Ft bed sitting on a ‘94 Toyota Pickup Extra cab, and I am willing to meet out of state, I’m in Flagstaff, AZ

crhea

Howdy, everybody. I am ready to upgrade from my leer shell to something like the AT Habitat, but I would first like to try the style of pop-up-truck-camper without dropping $9,000+ on it. So, I am looking towards Flippac and Wildernest. Do any of you guys have experience with the durability of either? In particular, with the amount of wind that each can withold? How easy is it to get parts for both? Do any of you have experience re-doing the fabric?

Happy trails!
v

Happy trails!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94