WTB Fleetwood Neon

jagular7

Adventurer
You could do a mass search on CL to find it in whatever city.

There was one that just closed on Ebay out of TN. Another couple weeks back out of KY.

You could also do a mass web search for one. There are a lot of pop-up camper web forums that may list sales.

Where abouts are you?

Dave

Explorer
Have you tried contacting Fleetwood yet? When I was looking for mine, I e-mailed them and they were able to put me in touch with a few dealers that had one or two in stock. I ended up having to drive to Indiana to buy mine.

There were a couple dealers that had them in Arkansas when I was shopping, don't know if that's within your range or not.

TxRubiRig

jagular7 said:
You could do a mass search on CL to find it in whatever city.

There was one that just closed on Ebay out of TN. Another couple weeks back out of KY.

You could also do a mass web search for one. There are a lot of pop-up camper web forums that may list sales.

Where abouts are you?

I've googled alot...most that are anywhere close to me are found to be old ads.

Guess I will contact Fleetwood.

I'm in Houston, Texas

jagular7

Adventurer
Just did a mass CL search for Fleetwood Neon and came up with 2, Philly, PA and Richmond, VA, though both priced near $2800. You can always check on shipping through uship.com to figure out a price to ship something like that.

(Uship is a website where you list and get bids on your requirements for shipping an item. Sort of an 'Ebay' for shipping. Want to make a trip, look on there if you can pull/haul something and get $$ for your troubles. Not trying to promote the site, but I'm getting a TJ from Jersey shore using this site.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz