WTB: Earthcruiser FX

garrett93

Observer
Actively looking into EC FX models. We swung by EC headquarters last week and are sold on one. Before pulling the trigger on one of the 2 CPO units they have figured it was worth putting it out here to see if anyone else has units they have that they are potentially considering selling.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Wakeup2river

Well in January you could buy a late model EC FX low mileage for $175k. Now used is 370K.

Should have bought Tesla stock and a used EC back then and I’d be on easy street. ?

garrett93

Observer
Well in January you could buy a late model EC FX low mileage for $175k. Now used is 370K.

Should have bought Tesla stock and a used EC back then and I’d be on easy street. ?
Ain't that the truth. Throw Zoom in there too. Last I looked Im 280% up. Beyond Meats was a massive one for me too.

GregInUtah

GregInUtah
Coming down to decision time. If you're thinking of letting one go now's the time to ping me!

Any interest in this one?

Click links for:
VIDEO
PHOTO GALLERY / Interior & Exterior

If so, please forward your contact Information to Dan Busey at the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum: dbusey@lhm.com. I will get back to you asap. (Vehicle is currently in SLC, UT). Thanks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles