WTB: Earthcruiser FX

garrett93

Observer
Actively looking into EC FX models. We swung by EC headquarters last week and are sold on one. Before pulling the trigger on one of the 2 CPO units they have figured it was worth putting it out here to see if anyone else has units they have that they are potentially considering selling.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Wakeup2river

Well in January you could buy a late model EC FX low mileage for $175k. Now used is 370K.

Should have bought Tesla stock and a used EC back then and I’d be on easy street. 😁

garrett93

Observer
Well in January you could buy a late model EC FX low mileage for $175k. Now used is 370K.

Should have bought Tesla stock and a used EC back then and I’d be on easy street. 😁
Ain't that the truth. Throw Zoom in there too. Last I looked Im 280% up. Beyond Meats was a massive one for me too.

Recommended books for Overlanding

Vehicle-dependent Expedition Guide
by Tom Sheppard
From $119.71
Into Africa
by Sam Manicom
From $23.88
Drive Nacho Drive: A Journey from the American Dream to t...
by Brad Van Orden, Sheena Van Orden
From $15.95
Morocco Overland: A Route & Planning Guide - Southern Mor...
by Chris Scott
From $21.1
4WD Driving Skills: A Manual for On- and Off-Road Travel
by Vic Widman
From $17.27

GregInUtah

GregInUtah
Coming down to decision time. If you're thinking of letting one go now's the time to ping me!
Any interest in this one?

Click links for:
VIDEO
PHOTO GALLERY / Interior & Exterior

If so, please forward your contact Information to Dan Busey at the Land Cruiser Heritage Museum: dbusey@lhm.com. I will get back to you asap. (Vehicle is currently in SLC, UT). Thanks.

Last edited: