WTB E350 w/ 6" UJOR 4x4, 18-25k

NeedsWork

11/28: Bought exactly what I was asking for, thanks for the help!

I am not picky about the engine. My preference would be a van that is not outfitted in any way.

Must have a UJOR 6" kit.

Thanks for any and all leads. Looking to maybe push somebody on to the market who has too many projects going.

10/7 Edit: Not looking to lowball anyone. I have seen 3 vans now (with no interior buildout) in this price range.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zip

jlcanterbury

From the UJOR website: "The average price for a turn-key 4×4 RV swap is $25k"

That's for the swap only.

Your assumed base vehicle value, going from your price range, is zero dollars, to negative 7 thousand dollars.

NeedsWork

From the UJOR website: "The average price for a turn-key 4×4 RV swap is $25k"

That's for the swap only.

Your assumed base vehicle value, going from your price range, is zero dollars, to negative 7 thousand dollars.

Depreciation.

I'm looking for a vehicle with the UJOR conversion, which may or may not have been done by UJOR in NC. Also, the vehicle may have tens of thousands of miles on it since the conversion.

I don't think my offer range is unfair depending on the circumstances. No, I am not looking for a 7.3 with a freshly installed 4x4 conversion by Chris himself.

nyyankees588

Not to be a further doubter, but I highly doubt you'll find a UJOR conversion in that price range in this market. Beat to **** oilfield quigleys are going for like $15k... But if you do find it, good on you!

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
No doubt there are many 4wd Ford E350s for sale at any given time. And they are in demand! Ive seen plenty in your price range, but they arent UJoint rigs. If you have the time and tools. You can convert a rig yourself for around 10-12K with Ujoint supplied parts and your self reliance. Plenty of non Ujoint rigs will get the job done too. Good luck with the search

jlcanterbury

Depreciation.

I feel ya. But inflation is giving depreciation a run for its money.

Paired with supply and demand at the given moment (everyone and their mother needs a camper van all the sudden)

If you were looking for any 4x4 van, and spend lots of time on the web you can probably find something in your price range, but it likely won't be a UJOR.

Curious, why are you set on UJOR only? Plenty of other capable conversions out there.

NeedsWork

Curious, why are you set on UJOR only? Plenty of other capable conversions out there.

Good question! I'm partial to their 6" leaf spring lift with improvements on steering geometry. Also, I am partial to the 4wd transmission, nv271 transfer case, and aluminum gas tanks that UJOR conversions usually have. I have a few months to sit and wait on the market, so I figure it's best to see if I can get my ideal.

Thanks all for the feedback. There is currently a 6" UJOR conversion van on the Denver Craigslist for 25k. I was in talks with the seller but have not heard from him in a few weeks. We will see if anything else comes along.

jimcuda

I’m not sure if this is still available, but they might budge on the price after being listed over a month now. It’s all the way in NC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NeedsWork

Bump! I have had two vans now in this price range not work out for me and slip away to another buyer. My schedule is complicated for the next month and has been hard to organize cross country purchases.

Anyone getting ready to sell their van to make room for that new winter project?

Price range is negotiable for the right rig. I'm not looking to lowball anyone.

Huntermac

I have a ‘10 V10 with 97k mi, a minimal interior, twin locked and 25k mi on the UJ conversion… this post made me think “what’s my number?” Having just waited 6 months for my Ujoint 6” springs (upgraded from a 4” kit), 4 months for a bumper and 9 months for the front axle back in ‘19 (the rest of the DIY kit took about 6 weeks). I don’t think I could part with it for less than 55k. Just throwing that out there if anyones interested ?….

IG @TheRenaissanceTinker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles