WTB: Dodge Power Wagon 3rd Gen

deserat

Wind, Sand, and Stars
Hello All,

I'm looking for a low mileage power wagon. 3rd gen dodge, about 2007 - 2009, with the '09 as my preferred year. Color doesn't really matter. Less than 100k miles, well maintained, etc. Let me know if you have one you're looking to sell or know of one available. Thanks.

ejl04

Did you find one? I'm searching for that unicorn as well. There's one in Phoenix with around 60K, but it doesnt wear that 60k well.

deserat

Wind, Sand, and Stars
Did you find one? I'm searching for that unicorn as well. There's one in Phoenix with around 60K, but it doesnt wear that 60k well.

No, nothing yet. Seems like a year ago I was seeing a fair amount of these for sale. Not seeing anything that's not junk now.

ejl04

Found one for you.

I test drove it yesterday. Looks clean. Has a little clunking through wheel and pedal. Forums online said it should be an easy fix for the 3rd gens. I have to look up the details. Small tear in passenger back seat. Paint needs a little work as a lot of small scratches in the clear coat. Overall in good shape. New tires. No scratches or use of skid plates. Lockers and sway bar work. Missing winch controller. I’m in SoCal for the day. PM me if you need anything. Sounds like there are other interested buyers.

ejl04

Found one for you.

I test drove it yesterday. Looks clean. Has a little clunking through wheel and pedal. Forums online said it should be an easy fix for the 3rd gens. I have to look up the details. Small tear in passenger back seat. Paint needs a little work as a lot of small scratches in the clear coat. Overall in good shape. New tires. No scratches or use of skid plates. Lockers and sway bar work. Missing winch controller. I’m in SoCal for the day. PM me if you need anything. Sounds like there are other interested buyers.

It’s also a 2006, you said you want 2007-2009...57k miles, probably a little more since 35’s are on it.

deserat

Wind, Sand, and Stars
I'm still looking for a 3rd gen Dodge power wagon. Anybody know of one in good condition, low mileage, and not too much money?

TwinStick

Explorer
2 yrs too late, sorry. I had a 2008 Dodge Power Wagon w/G-56 6-speed manual transmission. I ordered it new. Great truck but it nickeled & dimed me to death in the end in the NY rustbelt. Body & frame were rust free, it was everything else. If you find one, replace the manifold bolts with Stainless steel ones asap. GLW your search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94