WTB: Camper for 6ft 3rd Gen Tacoma

czuc1521

Hi all! Looking to purchase a camper for my 3rd Gen 6ft Tacoma. I'm fairly flexible with the style of camper and really looking to see what is available at the moment.

I am located in New England, but willing to travel a good distance for the right camper. Let's see what is out there.

brando.91

Hi all! Looking to purchase a camper for my 3rd Gen 6ft Tacoma. I'm fairly flexible with the style of camper and really looking to see what is available at the moment.

I am located in New England, but willing to travel a good distance for the right camper. Let's see what is out there.

I have a Alu-Cab Canopy Camper that I just posted in this thread!

radfab

I have a deposit on the next OVRLND to be built I would sell you, pick up mid-late march

brando.91

I have an Alu-Cab Canopy Camper for sale'

Coilspring

What you want is a Four Wheel camper- Don't even consider anything else, Comparatively they're ALL junk. The Fleet is the model that's a perfect fit for your truck. I see them in Wanderthewest.com. Good luck and be smart

pandArb

I have a FWC finch for sale. Has sink. Stove. Heater. Solar. Everything. I have 2 big dogs and they just don’t love getting in the door. Gonna have to go back to a topper for the tailgate. I’m in Michigan if that helps.

OOlson

Radfab, do you still have a build spot for an AT Overland you mentioned? I'm interested if you haven't let it go or are keeping it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles