WTB: Campaign Furniture/American Camp Chair(s)

surf.runner

Hey, new friends.

Just joined the portal (stoked for what’s ahead together) and thought I’d kick it off by seeing if any of you (or someone you know) is tired of the hassle of their chairs and is ready to sell them.

I’m particularly in the market for wood + canvas such as Campaign Furniture Co. or American Chair Co.

Now, I know some might try to talk me into something ultralight or easier...no need to as I’ll go ultralight when backpacking and just sit on my pack plus I made a decision years ago to go the opposite of easy if it gets in the way of really enjoying the moment.

Sooooo, let me know and I’ll get some Christmas/year end cash into your hands.

Cheers!

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
I've got one. Never been out of the house and has storage bag. I know I paid a lot for it but if you want to offer a lot I'll box it up.

image.jpg

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
I've got this one as well called a roorkhee chair. It was bought after the Campaign chair new and has also never left the house. The bag for it is shown.

image.jpg

surf.runner

Well there you go. You've got nice taste in chairs Stumpalump!

I've seen those Roorkhee chairs...might be outside of my price point. How small do they pack up?

I'll send you a PM regarding the Campaign Furniture Chair.

Anybody else looking to sell their chair(s)?

surf.runner

Now that I got to actually SIT in one of these (thanks @gear !) i've got to give this another bump.

Looking for anyone as motivated as I am at a high price!

surf.runner

Three years later and still on the hunt for a Campaign Furniture Co. chair. Turning 40 soon and would love to purchase one for a big trip I have planned and beyond.

I’m highly motivated and will seriously entertain higher than you paid for them prices.

Cheers friends!

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
If you can’t find one for sale. I will loan you the original for your trip. Just let me know.

Justin

surf.runner

If you can’t find one for sale. I will loan you the original for your trip. Just let me know.

Justin

Wow, Justin...thanks for offering it on loan for the trip. You’ve been so generous with that chair since the very beginning and it traveled all over.

I’ll DM you...and I think you’ll appreciate the spot we’re headed to!

Hope you and the boys are well.

Cheers,

:) Drew

Gventure

Observer
Three years later and still on the hunt for a Campaign Furniture Co. chair. Turning 40 soon and would love to purchase one for a big trip I have planned and beyond.

I’m highly motivated and will seriously entertain higher than you paid for them prices.

Cheers friends!

I have two Melvill Moon Roorkhee chairs never been used other than a single photoshoot. I bought them this summer but have changed the direction of my travels so these are going. Send me a message if you are interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles