WTB: Built full-size pick-up (4 door)

ionyota

Preference is for a Tundra, Ram or Ford platform. Preference is gas, but will consider a diesel.

Looking for something that is already built - bumpers, winch, sliders, leveled, backcountry upgrades, etc.

Needs to be four doors. Preferably a crew cab, but will consider a double cab.

Preference for a standard topper that I can put a rack/RTT on, or something like a GFC or AT.

Budget is pretty flexible based on year, mileage, and condition. Needs to be turnkey or close to it.

Thanks!

Last edited:

woodsdoc

Yeah, I can understand -- once you go flat, you'll never go back ;)

There's a guy in Bend, OR that has a nice looking AEV Prospector XL that he really wants to sell. You can find it on the AEV for sale - used forum.

Last edited:

ionyota

Yeah, I can understand -- once you go flat, you'll never go back ;)

There's a guy in Bend, OR that has a nice looking AEV Prospector XL that he really wants to sell. You can find it on the AEV for sale - used forum.
Thanks for the heads up! The maroon(ish) one? It’s almost too perfect...and the price reflects it. This truck will get used as intended, so a top dollar garage queen isn’t what I’m after.

ionyota

Bump. I’ve looked at a few interesting options, but still poking around.

Updated my original post to be a bit more specific.

Rakkasan3187

I have been throwing around the idea of selling mine.
533035CF-1AFA-4571-AB46-374947B8C127.jpeg

landman

I’m kind of a chronic buy, build, sell, repeat person. I like build rigs, what can I say. Anyways, here is a link to my rig. Everything is always for sale at the right price.

deserat

Wind, Sand, and Stars
Not currently for sale but would entertain the idea.

2014 Ram 1500 Sport, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed. About 110,000 miles. Icon coilovers and rear shocks (less than 1000k miles), method wheels and 35" grabbers (just rotated at 4k), ARE shell carpet lined. Misc other stuff to better support the lift - Carli sway bar links, longer sway bar links in front, adjustable track bar, etc. Up to date on all maintenance and recalls. Not perfect, but well taken care of.

F73DCF15-4413-4EA1-87DB-3285C67E9288_4_5005_c.jpeg

blacklbzbeauty

Here you go.
Not your preferred make, GMC. Not your preferred fuel type, 480 HP, 875 lb ft torque, pre def LBZ Duramax.
2007 classic with only 130k. If you are interested would be happy to share details of build.

Attachments

• Blk LBZ Ouray resize.jpg
    Blk LBZ Ouray resize.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 109

ionyota

Not currently for sale but would entertain the idea.

2014 Ram 1500 Sport, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed. About 110,000 miles. Icon coilovers and rear shocks (less than 1000k miles), method wheels and 35" grabbers (just rotated at 4k), ARE shell carpet lined. Misc other stuff to better support the lift - Carli sway bar links, longer sway bar links in front, adjustable track bar, etc. Up to date on all maintenance and recalls. Not perfect, but well taken care of.

View attachment 606789
Thanks. Nice looking rig, not what I’m looking for.

ionyota

Here you go.
Not your preferred make, GMC. Not your preferred fuel type, 480 HP, 875 lb ft torque, pre def LBZ Duramax.
2007 classic with only 130k. If you are interested would be happy to share details of build.
Now we’re getting somewhere! PM inbound.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior