WTB: AluCab Gen 3 Aluminum Expedition Roof Top Tent - Colorado - Will travel

casimir

Looking to buy a Gen 3 AluCab Expedition tent for my second gen short box tacoma. Currently in Colorado but willing to travel a decent distance to pickup.

casimir

Hey guys, sorry for the delay in replying. I was Camping ;)

I am indeed still looking for a new hardshell RTT. Having said that, I have been doing more research and some soul searching and believe that the Alucab might not be the tent for me. My sights are now set on an iKamper Skycamp 2.0 but am still open to the Alucab depending on the price and such.

rshuckfinn

Adventurer
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in replying. I was Camping ;)

I am indeed still looking for a new hardshell RTT. Having said that, I have been doing more research and some soul searching and believe that the Alucab might not be the tent for me. My sights are now set on an iKamper Skycamp 2.0 but am still open to the Alucab depending on the price and such.

No worries! Mine is one year old, includes a 180w Sunflare Solar Panel installed on the roof as well as roof rack cross bars. Its in great shape minus the stickers. But OK4WD has offered to send new ones as soon as they’re in stock. Ill be asking around $4k as it is over $5k new with panel and rack.

dsmithers

No worries! Mine is one year old, includes a 180w Sunflare Solar Panel installed on the roof as well as roof rack cross bars. Its in great shape minus the stickers. But OK4WD has offered to send new ones as soon as they’re in stock. Ill be asking around $4k as it is over $5k new with panel and rack.
Hey there @rshuckfinn! I hate to hijack this post... but I see you're in the Phoenix area, I am in Prescott and looking for Alu-Cab Gen 3 tent in black... do you happen to still have this?! Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94