WTB: Alu-Cab Gen 3 RTT in AZ

dsmithers

I’m going to take a wild stab in the dark here...

I’m looking to pick up an Alu-Cab Gen 3 RTT if anyone has one, and I looking to part ways with it. But here’s the kicker, due to time and other constraints, I am looking for one in Arizona where I’m currently located. Specifically either the Phoenix/East Valley area or Northern AZ (Prescott, Sedona, Flagstaff area).

I know it’s a huge long shot, but I thought I would take it aways.

If there doesn’t happen to be one of these in the area, I would also consider other RTTs that may be comparable to an Alu-Cab.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

lcgeek

Observer

I’m looking to pick up an Alu-Cab Gen 3 RTT if anyone has one, and I looking to part ways with it. But here’s the kicker, due to time and other constraints, I am looking for one in Arizona where I’m currently located. Specifically either the Phoenix/East Valley area or Northern AZ (Prescott, Sedona, Flagstaff area).

If there doesn’t happen to be one of these in the area, I would also consider other RTTs that may be comparable to an Alu-Cab.

Thanks!

Here you go: https://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/spo/d/flagstaff-alu-cab-rooftop-tent/7195617404.html

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I’m thinking of selling mine. Purchased used from Phoenix area last November. I have concluded that RTT camping is not for me. I’m located in Cedaredge, CO. I’d be willing to deliver to Flagstaff for gas money.

b5de92db97f200d98e4bd63c282ea6f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier