WTB Adventure Trailer

DesertBound

Observer
Given that there aren't a ton of these on the road yet, and they're highly coveted, I assume that they'll be retaining their resale value very well. Have you considered just buying a new one?

Besides, if you bought a new one, you could option and outfit it exactly the way that you want it! :victory: Good luck in your search.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
DesertBound said:
Given that there aren't a ton of these on the road yet, and they're highly coveted, I assume that they'll be retaining their resale value very well. Have you considered just buying a new one?

Besides, if you bought a new one, you could option and outfit it exactly the way that you want it! :victory: Good luck in your search.

Adventure Trailers has had 4 of our trailers come back on the market in 6 years. A couple of our demo trailers have been retired from active service and are in the rental fleet until the IRS considers them depreciated out of existence.

I was talking to a customer on the phone today and he compared us to Harley Davidson Motorcycles where used bikes cost more than new ones because of their scarcity. I don’t think we are at that point yet, but Mario and I have had the discussion about growth and we are only prepared to increase our production so long as our quality control remains at the same high level.

What we do provide is a trailer that we hope our owners will have for a lifetime and pass down to their children, or at least that is the way we build them.

We of course have some exciting stuff on the drawing boards for a whole new generation of light weight rugged trailers, but that's a little bit down the road. What you buy today is the most technologically advanced trailer we can make.

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
Gunnit-

I totally agree with the points that Desertbound and Martyn brought up. It took me over a year to finally pull the trigger after bugging Mario and Martyn to death! I couldn't believe the patience these two guys had as I would have blown up with all my indecisiveness and flip flopping. During that time I saved my pennies and finally got my AT. I have only seen one AT trailer come up for sale in 2 years and that was from a guy who won it at a raffle. Needless to say it sold in a matter of a few hours! Save the pennies and keep in touch with the AT gang and you won't regret it:eek:

flywgn

Explorer
Martyn said:
What we do provide is a trailer that we hope our owners will have for a lifetime and pass down to their children, or at least that is the way we build them...

That's our feeling. Trouble is our "child" keeps hinting that Diana and I are getting too old for all this remote traveling. :safari-rig:

Allen R

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
I had a horizon in the past and currently have a chaser. At one point they also built me the first AT flatbed for a few motorcycles.

The AT trailers are superb and worth the wait dealing with Mario and Martyn is excellent. I definitely see these units as a long term investment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz