WTB A Trailer

Kep01

Hello all. I’m looking for a trailer that can support my family of 5. I have spent a few weeks looking and haven’t found anything yet and wanted to see if anyone on here has one. I’m located in Tennessee but don’t mind having to travel to look at one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MavDaddy

I’ve got a build going on right now. We have one for our family of 6. This one with a RTT could easily support your five.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Kep01

I’ve got a build going on right now. We have one for our family of 6. This one with a RTT could easily support your five.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I thought about a teardrop but decided I’d rather have a tent style so the kids are in the same space as me and the wife.

Kep01

So tomorrow I’m going to look at a crux overland trailer. It seems that the tent will probably work for the family but I’m gonna check it out. Does anyone on here have one or know much about them???

Kep01

out of curiosity why? I understand its not for everyone, I'm just wondering what you're exactly looking for and such as well.

As I said before I would rather have something that the kids can be in with me and the wife. Not separate from us.

Kep01

Ok so I have found a black series patron in Alabama. Gonna look at it this week.

Kep01

Well I just bought a trailer and I took a quick pic as we were leaving with it. It’s a crux expedition trailer.
IMG_0493.jpg
IMG_0481.jpg
IMG_0482.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles