WTB- 8 foot awning and room

zelseman

Observer
We are looking for an 8 foot awning and screened awning room, preferably an ARB or similar quality.
Located in Oklahoma but full time on the road and will be in NM, AZ, CO, UT, and CA this winter and spring.

I may be selling mine. Its the largest ARB awning with room. I am waiting to see if the new setup allows me to mount the awning and if it doesn't work, I will be selling it. I am located in Bellingham WA.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I would really recommend a 270deg awning. I have the 23Zero Peregrine with walls and the space is amazing.
Peregine-270USP-Overhead-with-walls-2-1-of-1-600x337.jpg

Previously I had the Darche 270deg and it was nice but the folks at 23Zero fixed all the design issues and made one much better.
If you really need just a side awning the 180 series is a good option, you get more shade and coverage than a standard awning. Oh and I had a Hannibal for years so I am coming from experience.

Reactions: WVI

zelseman

Observer
I would really recommend a 270deg awning. I have the 23Zero Peregrine with walls and the space is amazing.
Peregine-270USP-Overhead-with-walls-2-1-of-1-600x337.jpg

Previously I had the Darche 270deg and it was nice but the folks at 23Zero fixed all the design issues and made one much better.
If you really need just a side awning the 180 series is a good option, you get more shade and coverage than a standard awning. Oh and I had a Hannibal for years so I am coming from experience.
We have steered away from the 270 simply because it’s for our bus and I am not sure how to even make that work. I will look into your suggestions though. If it were going on our Toyota it would be a 270.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier