WTB 5lb propane mounting bracket

sabjku

Observer
I just mounted the one that So-Cal Teardrops sells on my trailer. Awesome quality, easy mounting, and holds the bottle very securely. I was originally trying to find a cheaper way to do it, but I really didn't care for any of those options. I'm very happy with So-Cal's.

sabjku

Observer
I can't recall what it was for me. Honestly, I looked around a lot, and was just never excited about any of the less expensive options. I wanted something that I knew would be 100% secure, especially since you're dealing with propane. I bit the bullet and never even thought about the cost once I received it and saw how nice the piece is.

Propane tank Bracket

I also purchased my on Amazon. It cost me $109 which includes shipping. Way over priced for what it is, but its as strong as can be. I can shake my entire trailer by grabbing onto the tank and it wont even budge in the bracket. The bracket will hold a 5 or 10 pound tank. if even has a loop for locking the clasp so your $40 tank wont be ripped off!

Week 27 Propane Tank Mount 2.jpg

aaldape

Observer
I have a variation of the Power Tank bracket that I had intended to use but never got around to. I can get photos of it if you’re interested. It might be one generation old but still basically the same, with a slightly different latch, and otherwise new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles