WTB: 4x4 Van/adventure vehicle Budget 30k

Jredone

Been in the market now for almost a year trying to find the perfect set up for the right price.

My eye is on 2000+ 4x4 Econoline vans preferably lowerish* mileage diesels with my budget no higher than 30k. I am open to other expedition type vehicles like truck campers and what not. Main reason for the van is to keep it stealthy and also be able to safetly store my Mountain Bike and KTM 500 exc on my journeys.
Not afraid of the 6.0L vans I actually think they’re pretty great motors once the proper precautions have been made.

Build outs are not necessary I don’t mind a blank canvas or passenger van. Also open to not yet 4x4 converted vans as long as the added conversion fits my budget.

Flatbed campers are pretty rad also with the side camper door I’m able to hitch mount my KTM.

Open to suggestions let’s see what you got.

I’m in no rush to buy
Located in Staten Island, NY and willing to travel so location is no issue.

Cheers
Joe

B^2

Observer
Hey Joe,

There is a quigley 6.0 van that I've seen floating around on craiglist in your area. Ive seen the price come down over time so it could be a good opportunity for you.

cussella

Just because your requirements were close to mine when I bought my Delica (except I wanted under $20k and diesel required.) It's been a remarkable vehicle to me..

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/t...uper-Exceed-4x4-Diesel-2-5L-Crystal-Lite-Roof

It's not built out, although the 4x4 is incredibly capable and it's quite stealthy. It's been great at finding spots that I couldn't get to with other vehicles because of the width. Unfortunately I'm going abroad soon so it's not great timing for me to keep her.

Good luck in your search for the perfect advanture vehicle. :)

Jredone

Hey Joe,

There is a quigley 6.0 van that I've seen floating around on craiglist in your area. Ive seen the price come down over time so it could be a good opportunity for you.

If you happen to come across it can you please post the link.

Jredone

Just because your requirements were close to mine when I bought my Delica (except I wanted under $20k and diesel required.) It's been a remarkable vehicle to me..

http://forum.expeditionportal.com/t...uper-Exceed-4x4-Diesel-2-5L-Crystal-Lite-Roof

It's not built out, although the 4x4 is incredibly capable and it's quite stealthy. It's been great at finding spots that I couldn't get to with other vehicles because of the width. Unfortunately I'm going abroad soon so it's not great timing for me to keep her.

Good luck in your search for the perfect advanture vehicle. :)

Always loved those little vans but I think a may be a bit too small for what I'm looking for. Great price btw

signalMTB

Still looking? We just posted this '92 Delica for sale: https://seconddaily.com/daily-gear/1992-mitsubishi-delica-chamonix-4wd/

Should sell for around $12-13k
1992 delica chamonix for sale auction second daily (8).jpg

Brennon

I have a 2003 Quigley E350 Extended. It came as a 15 Passenger, however only has one bench seat in it now. 99,XXX miles, everything works. I just put about $3500 in new brakes, bearings, fuel pump, plugs, wires, etc... This van is equipped with the V10 not a diesel, however it gets an honest 14 mpg on the interstate. New Alpine DVD player and speakers, new rims. If you are interested let me know and I can send you as many pics as you need. Asking $22,000

Thanks, Tommy
Van.jpg
image1 (5).jpg

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
Jredone. I have a 1995 E350 4x4 7.3 PSD im working on and will post up for sale most likely. Not that I want to. Send me a pm for details if your interested. Has 108K miles. Hitop etc.

Jredone,

I have a 2006 E350 Quigley. 6.0L Diesel. EGR Delete completed. Not bulletproofed. 163,000 miles. Winch, bumper, Chateau version. Planned to take to California for a Sportsmobile top, but bought a lakehouse instead and now won't be getting out in the Van as often as I'd like. This thing needs to be driven. Its had the oil cooler replaced this year, new batteries this year, and the a/c recharged this year. Many other items have been fixed. Happy to fill you in on them if you like. I am reposting to Craigslist tonight. $25,000
Let me know if you're still interested. By the way, with the EGR Delete, it will most likely NOT pass an emissions sniffer test....just sayin'.
IMG_0486.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior