WTB: 4x4 Sprinter 144”

Keyne

Adventurer
Awesome! Can't wait to see what you do with a 144. Maybe I can apply some of the things to my own. Do you have a build thread yet?

nastav

Adventurer
No comments of pricing but this guy has several used 4x4 sprinters https://www.emmotorsboise.com/
My buddy is selling a 2018 170 cargo 4x4 with less than 1,500 miles....but you want a 144”

Join the Facebook groups...”sprinter vans unlimited” has vans for sale....also sprinter-source forum has classifieds

Dogger

Looking for a 4x4 Sprinter, 144” high top. Send me a Message if you have one available.

Thanks

Hodakaguy
[/QUOTE

I have a 2017 with 13,000 miles. Custom work by RB Components. Two fans, two solar panels w batteries and all wiring, heater, bed, windows in slider door and opposite side. All window coverings, swivel for passenger seat w bamboo table insert. Gray in color w the RB carbon fiber dash, leather seats, etc. Full insulation, with support brackets for future cabinets etc. set up to have them add whatever anyone would want, coin floor. Method wheels w Toyo RTs. Just shooting from the hip to give u an idea. I have build spec sheets.
Matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles