WTB - 4x4 Ambulance Conversion (Partial or Finished Conversion to RV)

IndianaDano

All: I know this is a common request but I am looking to minimize the time needed to buy a ambo then start a conversion. I work remote (like most of the world right now) so I want to have the option to jump in and go while working full-time. I have done a complete renovation of a vintage Airstream and I don't want another year & a half of reno work to consume my life (or any for that matter beyond customizing to my make it my own). Ive seen some of the ambos for sale on the forum before and none seem to match what i am looking for. 74" min interior height is a must.

Rockey709

Hey there. I’ve done two ambulance builds and the head room is ALWAYS my frustration, as 60-64” is about what you can expect. Please let me live through you and get this! It’s the best base I’ve seen in a decade! Thank me later.

IndianaDano

Hey there. I’ve done two ambulance builds and the head room is ALWAYS my frustration, as 60-64” is about what you can expect. Please let me live through you and get this! It’s the best base I’ve seen in a decade! Thank me later.

Wow considering I will be working on the road that may be worth checking out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles