WTB: 31" 16 MTs

T.Low

Expedition Leader
Not sure where my van height is going to end up after SAS next winter. in the mean time, I'm keeping an eye out for a good deal on used 31" MT's for a 16" wheel for the rest of this season and into the fall till project time. Emphasis on "good deal". Preferably enough tread left to make it worth my while.

Also, probably regionally as shipping on a good deal adds up to not a good deal anymore. I'm in the northern corner of the U.S., 90 miles north of Seattle.

I love tires. I already have too many sets of tires and wheels for the three vehicles we own. (If i were a woman, I'd be a shoe whore:Wow1:)

Thanks.

CA-RJ

Expo Approved™
I've got a set (4) of 245/75-16 Goodyear MT/R's with approx 5,000 miles on them sitting in the garage. They came off my Rubicon earlier this year. I'd like $400 + shipping. I can ship them through UPS.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
I've got a set (4) of 245/75-16 Goodyear MT/R's with approx 5,000 miles on them sitting in the garage. They came off my Rubicon earlier this year. I'd like $400 + shipping. I can ship them through UPS.

Thanks for the reply. Any idea what shipping might cost?

CA-RJ

Expo Approved™
Shipping is $12.45 a tire using UPS Ground to a residential address. I will be on vacation all next week, so I will look for your reply on the 20th.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior