WTB: 3/4 or 1 ton Regular cab.

windtraveler

Observer
Looking to purchase a stock 3/4 or 1 ton regular cab 4x4 pickup or flatbed. Willing to travel.
Nine794929729 mike

IronManMike

I have one with a Spacekap Diablo shell ready to be outfitted (a blank canvas!). 2013 Ford F250 6.2L Gas w/ Snow Plow Prep Package (Basically a F350).... ~100,000 miles. Manual 4x4 transfer case, electronic rear locking diff, manual front diff. I'd be glad to sell it and switch to a SUV + trailer since I'm more interested in traveling places for a season vs weekend trips. Currently located in Charlotte, NC (a cheap flight). Not willing to take a loss... so price would be around $35K. (Spacekap was purchased new and $$$) If interested contact me soon, I'm about to start sinking money into the buildout.

Note: Pictured is my former F350... things have been switched over to a different truck that is almost identical (much more stock with regard to lift and tire size)
IMG_3037.jpg

Last edited:

BeNimble

I have a 2008 F550...

Ford is now selling the new 7.3 Godzilla gas motors complete for $9k 420 horses, 430 torques

M-6007-73.jpg

Attachments

• f550.jpg
    f550.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 52

windtraveler

Observer
Strega, are you the original owner? If so I talked to you a couple of years ago when you 1st listed it. I had a small Bundutec but sold it after I sold my truck. Great campers. I have a soft spot for them for sure. I did talk to the dealer that has it now and I would love to have the truck but don’t need the camper. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles