WTB: 2006–2009 – Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Edition - White

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I am looking for Jeep WK in moderate to decent interior condition, exterior can be in pretty much any general condition, as long as its safely drivable. If built up already that would be great, but certainly not a perquisite. If there are issues with the engine, I am willing to repair it. If its in fantastic shape, so much the better! Stock or modded, willing to give consideration either way, depending on the vehicle. STRONGLY prefer lighter exterior colors (white, silver, etc..).

I am in SoCal, willing to fly or drive.

Example:

5120a09573918071e3c05a857c9d451d.jpg

Last edited:

WJDriver

I've got a single owner 04 WJ with 162k for sale in NY (just came up here from NC with the military so it doesn't have any rust). Not what you're asking for but it has the live axles and the unstoppable 4.0. It's pretty much a blank canvas on a 4" lift.

We had a 2005 Hemi. Not overland, was a very solid platform. I’d build one to go off-road in a heartbeat. Currently have a 2011 Overland, in white, Soccer Mom version. Love it, but I see it as a pavement beast.

What is your budget, and is that why you're looking for this specific model year? I have a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK2 Overland that I've been thinking of selling, I would like to switch to a truck. Haven't listed it anywhere at all, but I'll list out a few things if you're interested. KBB & recent listings would command a price between 17 and 24K

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
5.7L V8 Hemi, 119k mi
Colors:
Interior light tan, exterior white
Interior Features: Full Heat & AC package (Heated seats, steering wheel, rear seats, mirrors; AC seats/ AC works well); Auto wipers/ lights; many creature comforts & bluetooth, screen; full sunroof; autostart etc
Suspension: Air suspension capable of lifting 4"; really is great for overlanding AND highway driving
Upgrades: Nitto Terra Grappler oversized tires, Cold air intake (did help a bit)
Recent Service: Cleaned injectors, replaced brake fluid, replaced coolant, new brakes,

I'm the only owner and have taken good care of it, garaged a lot, a lot of highway miles. Planned on keeping this for longer which is why I did the recent service, but I no longer have a camper vehicle and am going to look for a long bed truck. Currently located in PDX.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Wow I forgot about this thread. Thank you for your offers, both of you. I didn't find quite what I was looking for, but I got close. I found (and purchased) a 2006 Grand Cherokee Limited in dark blue with a rebuilt 5.7L HEMI with under 1,000 miles on the engine. It was also dirt cheap. I have dubbed it my SRV (Sanity Reset Vehicle) and have a very minor build thread here:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior