WTB 2005-2015 Lexus GX 460/470 Overland Rig

czechmate83

I am located in Las Vegas but willing to travel for the right rig.

I am looking for an overland build 2005-2015 Lexus GX under 150K miles preferred.

Looking to overland in the SW desert.

gabrielef

I am looking for an overland build 2005-2015 Lexus GX under 150K miles preferred.

Turn key or something you’ll build out yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

F350joe

This dude put out feelers for this rig on facebook GXOR. Maybe too offroad vs overland for you but built.
F6064B24-64D4-4DB4-8C56-8CC0D1159E59.png

Happycoop

Observer
I've got a semi-built 2007 GX470 if you're interested. Just under 115k miles on her, and she's in great shape. Full timing belt service (to include all belts, water pump, etc.) done right around 90k. Also new alternator around that time, and a new (warrantied) battery from Lexus not long after. Prior work includes new rear driveshaft and new dash by Lexus (both are potential problem areas for the GX470s). Has the Dobinsons lift with 285/70R17 Duratracs on 8 Hole FJ wheels. Front runner table mounted on the rear barn door. This is a super clean (and completely loaded) vehicle; I searched for several months and drove more than a dozen before flying out to buy this one in Raleigh, NC. Stayed with me in Florida until I moved to Virginia this summer.

Full disclosure, I bumped into my wife's Lexus in the driveway (don't ask!)...so there's a small scratch on the front bumper. Didn't bother me as I was planning to throw an ARB on there, but if it bothers a buyer I'd be willing to split the cost of an ARB (seems silly to paint the stock bumper for such a minor thing). It's a great vehicle, and I drive it daily (but sadly just to drop the kiddo off at daycare)...I'm simply ready to move onto the next build.

I know the rig posted above and it's very well sorted....but he wants $28k for it. I'd part ways with mine for $14.9k.

1.Lexi.jpg

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
Budget? I have a silver 16' Luxury w/ driver support package (crawl control, front/side camera, driver monitor, adaptive cruise), 68,000 miles, multi terrain select added, oem trans cooler, ironman 900mm drawers, ironman foam cell pro stage 2 kit, fj cruiser 8 hole wheels (x5), and new bfg at2s in 265/70r17s (x5), plus the oem wheel/tires. I picked it up a few months ago and am building it out but I might consider selling it for the right price.

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies

'05 is your cut-off, but this GX in Athens, GA seems to fit the bill:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior