WTB 2003 Tundra Off Road Front Bumper & Sliders

tplane2

Looking for a bumper for 06 dc? I'm in california. Any rear bumper stuff possible swing out?

Are you asking if anyone is looking for a bumper or are you looking for a bumper?

If you're wondering if these bumpers are still available. Yes, they're made by brute force fab. Front and rear available, rear is not advertised on the website.
Check out Toyotech's profile and contact him if you're in the market for brutefab products.

keyraze

Are you asking if anyone is looking for a bumper or are you looking for a bumper?

If you're wondering if these bumpers are still available. Yes, they're made by brute force fab. Front and rear available, rear is not advertised on the website.
Check out Toyotech's profile and contact him if you're in the market for brutefab products.
Thanks!! Going back and forth with Coastal and BFF in my head trying to find the answer of what i want. I love the rear bumper and totally want swing gates on the back but do not want to cut into the bed??? Decisions....Love my 06 DC W/ Flippac....get in and go!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz