WTB 1960-1970 Land Rover Series II or IIA

grahamzr

Hi all long time lurker but finally looking to get into some small overnighters and I've been cruising for a Land Rover Series II or IIA 1960-1970 for a while and haven't seen much that wasn't hugely expensive or a rusting hulk. Ideally one with a galvanized chassis , seats for 3, parabolic leafs or a spring conversion, No rust on the bulkhead, paint can be not great. Basically not looking for a show truck or a expedition vehicle. More something I can run out for a night or two and expose the young ones to the outdoors.

Price wise I'd be in for $20-30k

If anyone has any leads or contacts that would be really appreciated. I'm located in Minnesota so either coast is ok.

Thanks,

Stackrover

Hi all long time lurker but finally looking to get into some small overnighters and I've been cruising for a Land Rover Series II or IIA 1960-1970 for a while and haven't seen much that wasn't hugely expensive or a rusting hulk. Ideally one with a galvanized chassis , seats for 3, parabolic leafs or a spring conversion, No rust on the bulkhead, paint can be not great. Basically not looking for a show truck or a expedition vehicle. More something I can run out for a night or two and expose the young ones to the outdoors.

Price wise I'd be in for $20-30k

If anyone has any leads or contacts that would be really appreciated. I'm located in Minnesota so either coast is ok.

Thanks,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles