Would like to borrow/rent a RTT for a week - Denver, CO

expeditionist

Observer
I am heading out for a week to the backcountry of Utah in early April and I would like to test out RTT living. I am planning on buying one(99% sure) but I have never actually slept in one. I am hoping to find either an Air Top, Maggiolina, or James Baroud full pop up hard shell since that is what I am leaning towards. I would entertain a Chinese version just to try out the concept too if that is all I can find. PM me if you are interested in making a little extra cash with your tent that would otherwise be sitting in storage. It will be mounted on top of my 1999 LX470 w/ factory Land Cruiser rack.

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
I am heading out for a week to the backcountry of Utah in early April and I would like to test out RTT living. I am planning on buying one(99% sure) but I have never actually slept in one. I am hoping to find either an Air Top, Maggiolina, or James Baroud full pop up hard shell since that is what I am leaning towards. I would entertain a Chinese version just to try out the concept too if that is all I can find. PM me if you are interested in making a little extra cash with your tent that would otherwise be sitting in storage. It will be mounted on top of my 1999 LX470 w/ factory Land Cruiser rack.

May want to try asking here http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/forums/81-Four-Corners

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz