Worth asking..Defender ?

Kgh

Let’s go already!
It is worth asking, as someone may have a stalled project or parts rig.

I am looking for a legally imported Defender 110/130 project. I have all the parts needed to build a Defender but need the US legal base for one.

Message me here.

Kgh

Let’s go already!
After searching US and UK eBay, and Defender Source, I have found what I needed.

I am buying a 1986 110 PU, RHD, from Riverhouse in Netherlands. I have been there, know Michael, and have a truck stored there. I am buying this PU so I have a legally imported 110 to use as a base for all my parts that I brought back from Europe. The big plus is I will end up with a nice extra: all of the parts needed to conver a truck from RHD to LHD. That collection of items is worth over half of what I paid for the truck. Plus a two door 110 tub, decent 110 frame, axels, etc etc.

Hell, I can convert the 130 to LHD if I want.

Sometimes parts hunting is fun.

Kgh

Let’s go already!
Were you just looking for a VIN plate and title?

Yes, as a documented imported basis for restoration. If you have one, PM me.

Truck payment sent and recieved, but am having seller add NTO Puma doors, LR Genuine (in factory primer) Puma bonnet, and LR rear wheel carrier for PU.

jymmiejamz

Adventurer
I could probably point you in the right direction, but buying something overseas will be cheaper, especially if you are going to use it to transport some new doors!

Kgh

Let’s go already!
I could probably point you in the right direction, but buying something overseas will be cheaper, especially if you are going to use it to transport some new doors!

You are correct. Getting a running truck for a little more than the cost of the items I was looking for could be had stateside. Bought from RiverMike in Netherlands. Having him add Puma doors (NTO) Puma bonnet (new LR in primer) and rear tire swing away.

Once here and legal, will drive while I gather parts, then off the road and the build will begin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz