(Withdrawn) Gauging Interest on a ‘16 6.7 Prospector

XCRunner200U

Hello,

Price: $49,000

I have a 2016 Ram 2500 6.7 Cummins AEV converted Prospector.
It is Blackforest Green Big Horn trim level and has about 83000 miles. Great shape mechanically with a few minor exterior cosmetic issues. Still has a few miles left on thr powertrain warranty.
The conversion was done last spring in Michigan.
We had some big plans for it this year but unfortunately things have come up, which has resulted in us needing to take a pause from all of this. Good things, the birth of our 2nd son and a up coming job promotion this fall, but they are still things that wont allow us to take advantage of this great rig.

Included: (will not be split up, sorry)
2016 Cummins Prospector on 37s
AEV Salta wheel and KM3 spare (never mounted)
AEV tonneau cover
White Knuckle Off Road Sliders (not yet mounted)
ARB Hydraulic Jack and base
Gazelle tent, the large double tent (don’t remember the model at the moment)
Siberian hard and soft sided coolers
2 Kelty camp chairs
2 Green Maxtrax
Timbo Tusk
Blueridge Mountain Gear bumper trash bag, and several other pieces
Nemo popup privacy tent/shower/bathroom
Tekton tools 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 in set of sockets and wrenches
Our kitchen set up that is in a toolbox on wheels
A year plus of past issues of Overland Journal

If any of this is wrong Ill will update once I get home.

I will drive this anywhere in the US to deliver for only the cost of fuel if desired.

This isn’t a show quality beauty queen but she was well taken care of and I know she will make you happy.

We hope to get back in all of this in about 3-5 years once things slow down and the kids are a little older.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks!

Runner

XCRunner200U

EC4FB3F3-6502-456F-8A42-92B491DE3E67.jpeg

asanto

Sweet Christmas. I love these full-size AEV Ram Prospectors. Love to see more pics of this rig. Sometimes taking a screenshot of the picture works because you end up with a much smaller file size, and you can crop the pic and upload straight from your phone.

XCRunner200U

So sorry to everyone for not getting back to you all quicker or posting more pictures. Ive been extremely busy with work and have had a few unexpected things come up. At this time the listing is being withdrawn and is no longer for sale.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Runner

Ps. (To be honest im glad its working out like this, at least in the short term. I really do like this vehicle and where it potentially will take me and my family.) best of luck to all of you in your hunt and sorry again!

Runner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles