Winterizing expo trailer

I'm not sure how much I will be using my trailer this winter....What do you guys do to winterize your outfits? I have an onboard water system.... sink/faucet/flojet/eccotemp tanks etc...ect.. I also have a CVT tent. I was concerned about moisture and mice over the winter months. Any advice will be appreciated. I really don't want to disassemble anything because I do like sneaking out if we have a nice weekend here and there, but it will probably sit for a few months. Jan/Feb here are usually 10's and 20's for a high and 0-5 for lows so I don't feel like camping then...haha. Thanks!

I always drain my water tank and then flush and fill my water system with rv antifreeze, fill tank run thru lines etc. but not sure how to treat for mice since we don't have issues with them where I am at. Jeff

java

Expedition Leader
I use compressed air to blow out my water lines, everything else should be fine. The pumps often have a back flow prevention valve in them, so you have to watch which way you blow through them to get the water out of the pump.

Everything else should be fine, as long as it was dry when put away.

Is it stored outside?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior