Winch bumper options?

brad2274

Adventurer
So im in the market for a winch bumper for my 95 LS, ive been searching on here for a few months now on it and (besides ARB bolt on bumpers) learned that some jeep bumpers and fj cruiser bumpers can be modified to fit without much trouble.

Ideally id like an ARB bumper as i like the look and full coverage, but Florida doesnt have much ARB stuff popping up on cragslist, i was surprised i found my garvin rack locally. So i was thinking something like a jk wrangler bumper off ebay
like this
I found a guy i can have modify something to fit(assuming its the right size).

But i wanted your opinions on what fits best and hopefully pictures of what you have, and any sources you may know for finding something nearby that could work.

Last edited:

nckwltn

Explorer
Code:
[ URL="like this"]http://www.ebay.com/itm/07-15-JEEP-WRANGLER-JK-Front-Bumper-Rock-Crawler-Guard-Winch-plate-/181568593047?fits=Make%3AJeep&hash=item2a4654dc97&vxp=mtr[/URL ]

you're link is backward. where you have "like this" you need the URL, and where you have the URL you need the "like this"

I'm interested in what you've found so far about jeep bumpers fitting with little modification

brad2274

Adventurer
fixed! thanks i missed that.

that searchtempest site is neat, still cant find anything within 500 miles. google helped me some but i found more info from combing through dozens of ride threads on here, it's just so many pages and even with searching them i get lost and forget, and some people dont have their bumpers on a thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles