Willys Wagon in Cabeza Preita NWR

Lynnrb

Observer
More pic's please. I Love it. I like my 82 Serie 3 Land Rover FFR, but this Jeep is Great. Best regards from Germany

Thanks guys for your comments. It has been a fun project. It is after all, that these types of vehicles blazed most of the trails we follow to day. They are called jeep trails for a reason.

sourdough

Adventurer
Nice Willys wagon. I'm a fan too….
wilbursalephoto.jpg

Lynnrb

Observer
Great vehicle choice and adventure. Has the wagon been with you a while or did you recently decide to get into one?

I had been looking for one for years. I finally found this one two years ago. I do not do body work, so it was hard to find a wagon in this good of condition. I completely rebuild the interior, brakes, wiring and engine cooling. The normal stuff, fluids, plugs, tires and finally leaf springs. It is not extreme trail runner. Just capable enough to get away from 99% of the rest of the world. The Honda Trail 90 is our lifeboat when the Willys can not get us home. It already bailed us out when the F150 was stuck in a creek. I was able ride out for help on it. It was a dream of mine, I don't know how practicable it really is. But so far the lack of A/C is the only drawback.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier