Wildcat run: Smiley Rock, Jerome, AZ (11/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Brady

Founder
Mike, my good friend from Alaska is coming in tonight, and we are planning a quick trip to Smiley Rock. This is a moderate trail for vehicles with good ground clearance and 31"+ tires.

We will be leaving Prescott around 9:00 and be at Potato Patch Campground around 9:45 or so. We will run the trail and then come into Jerome for lunch at the Haunted Hamburger. :eatchicke

Let me know if you want to come along!

S

Scenic WonderRunner

If I were not 6+ hours away....I would be there!

Maybe when you get back Scott.....you can post the story about the "Haunted Hamburger". I'm sure you know it.....but if not...just ask your waitress.....who knows it?

.....Fun story! :eatchicke

articulate

Expedition Leader
Me Me Me

expeditionswest said:
Mike, my good friend from Alaska is coming in tonight, and we are planning a quick trip to Smiley Rock. This is a moderate trail for vehicles with good ground clearance and 31"+ tires.

We will be leaving Prescott around 9:00 and be at Potato Patch Campground around 9:45 or so. We will run the trail and then come into Jerome for lunch at the Haunted Hamburger. :eatchicke

Let me know if you want to come along!

OOOOOHH!!!!!!

Dude: I, er that's we, want to come. Brooke is excited about Smiley rock as we've not done that in a while. So, if you'll have us, we'll be at Potato Pach about 9:30 in the AM.

Cheers!
Mark :elkgrin:

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
articulate said:
OOOOOHH!!!!!!

Dude: I, er that's we, want to come. Brooke is excited about Smiley rock as we've not done that in a while. So, if you'll have us, we'll be at Potato Pach about 9:30 in the AM.

Cheers!
Mark :elkgrin:

Right ON! I think that sounds about right for timing. It will be great to see you two again! Scott told me about your BIG adventure

:smileeek:

crawldit

Adventurer
Bummer man, saturday wheeling is out for me for awhile. My little guy is playing soccer and the games are always in on Saturday morning. Smiley Rock has always been on my to-do list....maybe some other time. Jerome is awesome :ylsmoke:

articulate

Expedition Leader
BajaTaco said:
Right ON! I think that sounds about right for timing. It will be great to see you two again! Scott told me about your BIG adventure

:smileeek:
:D :D
Really, we just want to hang out with the coolest guys on the planet again.

Thanks for the post up and the invite...see you in the morning!

Mark

Scott Brady

Founder
articulate said:
:D :D
Really, we just want to hang out with the coolest guys on the planet again.

Thanks for the post up and the invite...see you in the morning!

Mark

Awesome!!! See you guys in the morning. We are having bfast at 8, so getting there by 9:30 should not be a problem, but dont get too worried if we are a few minutes late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz