Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Solo High Clearance and accessories, $700 (SOLD)

dylans

I'm selling my Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Solo High Clearance. I've had it for 3 months and I've decided to go a different route on my vehicle's build.

It's a universal product fitting any vehicle with a 2 inch hitch receiver. It's built very solid, and doesn't wobble. The swing out is smooth and stays open. The carrier weighs 54 lbs. The hitchgate has it's own integrated tow hitch and is tow rated to 7500 lbs.

I'm including the Wilco license plate mount and their license plate light/brake light.

$700

I will ship but it may be pricey, fyi. Otherwise I'm located in Tucson, AZ for local pickup.

Here are some links to their site, read all of their info so you can be well informed:

https://www.wilcooffroad.com/shop/license-plate-led-light-kit/

YSKd8hf.jpg

5RYmZ7m.jpg

MqROJcj.jpg

AZpQbBs.jpg

Last edited:

Nathansharkey80

I'm selling my Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Solo High Clearance. I've had it for 3 months and I've decided to go a different route on my vehicle's build.

It's a universal product fitting any vehicle with a 2 inch hitch receiver. It's built very solid, and doesn't wobble. The swing out is smooth and stays open. The carrier weighs 54 lbs. The hitchgate has it's own integrated tow hitch and is tow rated to 7500 lbs.

I'm including the Wilco license plate mount and their license plate light/brake light.

$700

I will ship but it may be pricey, fyi. Otherwise I'm located in Tucson, AZ for local pickup.

Here are some links to their site, read all of their info so you can be well informed:

YSKd8hf.jpg

5RYmZ7m.jpg

MqROJcj.jpg

AZpQbBs.jpg

I am thinking about getting one of these but I am not close enough to you to pick it up so I will buy a new one if I decide to buy one. I am curious, what did you like or not like about it? What are you going to switch to now that you decided to sell this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

capnjackcanon

Observer

$700

YSKd8hf.jpg

5RYmZ7m.jpg

MqROJcj.jpg

AZpQbBs.jpg
Definitely interested, I'll be following this thread, might have to grab this if it's still around next weekend...

dylans

I am thinking about getting one of these but I am not close enough to you to pick it up so I will buy a new one if I decide to buy one. I am curious, what did you like or not like about it? What are you going to switch to now that you decided to sell this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly I liked most everything about it. The quality is stellar. Built very solid. It does not rattle other than a small jangle from the swing out pin having some room to function.

The only thing that took some getting used to was how far out it was from the truck. It's not terrible, but slightly more than a full swing out rear bumper would hold the tire. If you buy the jerry can mount and or hi lift mount it fits in that space though, so its distance has a reason. The plate mount is way sturdy for what it is haha, and the plate light is excellent quality. I seriously loved the whole thing.

I put the rear tire back under the truck. I've decided to go with a full front bumper instead. I feel like it will be much more practical to have a front end addition that can provide me with a place for lights and a winch as opposed to a rear end addition. I don't need or want both a front bumper and a rear swing out/full rear bumper. I really like the ARB. I thought about keeping the wilco since it can be taken off any time and used when needed, but the sale will help fund the front bumper and associated suspension upgrade. Someone else who needs a rear swing out will really enjoy the wilco. Great product.

RainGoat

Just a word of warning. Make sure it fits your vehicle. I really like the build quality as well & the receiver attachment is an excellent non-jiggle design. It is long though. My OEM receiver is double plated & boxed. Unfortunately the hitch attachment was too long & wouldn’t fit in enough for the pin to fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles