Wilco Hitchgate Offset

MadMax321

Older Wilco Hitchgate Tire carrier.

Have a new set of bushings for the hinge and the new wilco emblem for it. It's been rattle canned flat back.

Located in Boise

500 obo? Open to offers and cool stuff

Last edited:

BagiMT

Naturalist
Would be interested but I am too far away (San Diego), bummer.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

BagiMT

Naturalist
Yes, a bit far but would be a nice trip! Idaho is definitely on our list. Passed through on our way to Wyoming two years ago and want to go back.

Good luck with the sale and if you still have it this summer let me know.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

nyyankees588

Did you have this on your econoline? If so, have any pics of it when it was on? Curious about how much total length it adds (w/ tire) to the van's length and whether or not it it swings wide enough to allow the passenger side door to open all of the way? Thanks...

MadMax321

Did you have this on your econoline? If so, have any pics of it when it was on? Curious about how much total length it adds (w/ tire) to the van's length and whether or not it it swings wide enough to allow the passenger side door to open all of the way? Thanks...

You can open the door the 90 degrees. Not a full 180 degrees tho.

I'll look for some older pics

nyyankees588

Thanks for the info - definitely adds more length than I'd like to the van... I'll reconnect if I am interested, hoping a buddy can build a swing out tire carrier on my existing bumper...

Idahopapa

Is the swing out still available? I live in the Boise area and I would like to take a look at it if still available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles