Wiggy's -20 Sleeping Bag Vacuum Packed NIB

Mgyver1

Observer
If you don't know about Wiggy's sleeping bags, or their gear in general, they are some fantastic sleeping bags. They are very solid, made in the USA and their claim to fame is their insulation which does not loose it's loft and does excellent at wicking moisture. There have been plenty of threads on Expo about these bags if you want to research.

So, with all that being said, I have two -20 sleeping bags for sale. These would make great emergency bags as they're vacuum packed down very small and can be tucked away. Obviously you can take them out of the vacuum pack if you want but there's no way you'll be able to get them down to the size they're at right now. One of the bags is slightly puffier than the other so I don't know if it wasn't vacuumed down all the way or the bag got a pinhole leak, but even still it's packed down pretty small. The bag is on sale at Wiggy's right now for $240 ea, and the vacuum packing is an additional $175 making a total of $415. I am selling the very vacuum packed one for $240 and the other for $220 shipped to the lower 48. This is cross posted and located in Las Vegas, NV.

Here's the link for the sleeping bag: https://www.wiggys.com/sleeping-bags/ultima-thule-mummy-style-sleeping-bag/

IMG_9831 3.jpgIMG_9832 2.jpgIMG_9833 2.jpg55753467373__0B14E98B-9B3F-4E90-ACF3-F479C5DB9591.JPG

Last edited:

Mgyver1

Observer
The tags are not visible in the vacuum seal but there was an open bag with these two vacuum packed that has this tag

949FBA2D-6B99-4E7C-9D2C-BFCCADC43F9D.jpeg

Mgyver1

Observer
Wiggy's are made here in Grand Junction, CO.

They appear to be long/wide size.

GLWS!
Thanks for the interpretation!

Yes I love that they’re legitimately made in the USA, not put in to a stuff sack here & then stamped w/ a US logo. And they are by far the best sleeping bags I’ve ever had. I’ve got a 40 & 0 degree rectangle and a 35 mummy. So this -20 mummy will be super warm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz