Wife for sale..

ltngaines

Adventurer
My wife said today after driving my Disco to the store that she hates it.
Looks like its time for a new wife......

ltngaines

Adventurer
She said it leaks oil on the drive way she cant get the key to turn, the seats dont move up. blah blah blah. Take your truck.

X-plorenow

Adventurer
My wife said today after driving my Disco to the store that she hates it.
Looks like its time for a new wife......

Sorry dude, but if she doesn't like Disco,s you are probably posting in the wrong place. Maybe try the Toyota thread :smiley_drive:

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
You can have mine - she's okay with Disco 1 and RRC; not too keen on the 110.

To be honest, I would like to get a fresh one

Scott Brady

Founder
Funny, in a not-so-funny kinda way.

Actually, marriage is way easier than we make to be, it just takes 20 years to figure it out. . .

ltngaines

Adventurer

Actually, marriage is way easier than we make to be, it just takes 20 years to figure it out. . .

I have 19 in september. I have tried everything to get her more into camping outdoors, wheeling and just cant. my kids love it.

Marcie's Disco

Adventurer
So she resents the Disco, not hates it. She resents all the credit card charges, the time it spends inoperative in the driveway and the size of the oil spot on that driveway.

She’s already questioning your sanity for owning a Disco, the last thing you want to do is press your luck by calling it a “Pinnacle Vehicle.” She will have you committed and the Disco hauled of to the scrap yard. My advice is to make your peace with her. Maybe you can concede to park curbside rather than the driveway. :)

dwh

Tail-End Charlie

For the first 20 years she'll be jealous of the time you spend with the truck. For the next 20 she'll be happy that it gets you out of her house.

If you trade her in for a new one, that'll just start the "First 20" timer all over again...

Yoda forever.

Ahhhhhh, you guys are scaring the **** out of me, if I had to get rid of my Disco cause of my wife then I'll just stay single. I love the Discovery's I'm thinking of buying one.

Last edited:

BKCowGod

Automotive ADHD is fun!
Discos are like Alfa Romeos are like a misguided torrid affair with a beautiful woman - she takes all your money, makes your friends jealous, but leaves you broke, broken, and wishing for more.

And yes, just for the record - I have had both and I am currently actively searching Craigslist for both. (both cars. Y'all can keep your high maintenance women!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online