Why I'm not allowed to browse local auction sites anymore (I bought a shuttle bus)

java

Expedition Leader
It's the 7.3 correct?

Should be a sticker on the valve cover, and it's etched into the machines surface the oil filter housing is bolted to.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Well that stinks.

How often? Just during registration, or regularly?

No emissions or safety checks up here. Just VIN inspection.

hyperboarder

Adventurer
Well that stinks.

How often? Just during registration, or regularly?

No emissions or safety checks up here. Just VIN inspection.

Every other year, evens or odds based on vehicle year. Bus is an 03, so 2019 is the next time it'll be due. Did a full fluids check last night too after an oil change, everything looks good to go for summer travel.

The seats that are coming out are out, if anyone local needs any I have a dozen. Freedman, lightweight, 4 bolt mounting, I'll give you a hell of a deal. Same with the wheelchair lift :). Next up is building the table mechanism and the remaining furniture, which shouldn't be too crazy. I also need to build a curtain to close off the cab when parked, as well as window coverings that have some level of insulation. If anyone has budget suggestions here I'm all ears, trying to keep this build stupid cheap.

hyperboarder

Adventurer

Maiden voyage this weekend. It was absolutely wonderful having that much room, and no major issues to boot. A few minor niggles to sort out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles