Why aren't more tacoma owners up in arms about their trucks?

Tex68w

Beach Bum
yes sir, good eye

That was a fun pass at speed on two wheels coming out of Silverton. I remember that crossing well, I almost dumped the bike there lol. The waters would rise rapidly as the day rolled on due to all of the snow melt.

bpctaco

Pic was from late last June. I crossed creek after talking a jeep coming the other way, crossed without any problems. Not sure how much it changed but about a hour later a couple crossed in a jeep and it stalled and was swept down stream.

phsycle

Adventurer
Pic was from late last June. I crossed creek after talking a jeep coming the other way, crossed without any problems. Not sure how much it changed but about a hour later a couple crossed in a jeep and it stalled and was swept down stream.

Wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of that stream. I'm sure your legs would go numb in about 10 seconds.

I need to get back out to Alpine Loop this summer. Beautiful place.

bpctaco

Wouldn't want to be caught in the middle of that stream. I'm sure your legs would go numb in about 10 seconds.

I need to get back out to Alpine Loop this summer. Beautiful place.
Ouray, Silverton, Telluride area is my favorite place on the planet

CyberRube2

If you think smoking on inclines a new to Tacoma thing you’ve haven’t been off-reading enough. This happens with almost any vehicle on an incline. Why do you think the JEEP community is selling oil catch cans like crazy.

And while Jeep does have water fording numbers it all goes out the window once you put lifts etc. It’s kinda a pointless number really. And secondly Rubicons with their electronic axle disconnect almost always FRY when fording water. Jeep just can’t seem to keep it water tight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles