Why Aren't 4Runners More Popular as Expo Rigs?

enzo

Explorer
I just can't bring myself to tear the thing up. It's brand new (MSRP was 35k) and once it's paid for that will change. I have a 3rd gen T4R but my wife drives it so I'm thinking of getting another one to mod and destroy. I'm also considering a LC if I can find one for a decent price.

Last edited:

enzo

Explorer
Don't look at my build thread.... :ylsmoke:

Too late:).My truck is getting used for other things now and having all that stuff on it just isint working. My 09 was modded and the new truck was headed in the same direction. Since ARB has yet to release the new bumper I'm thinking why the hell not buy an another older T4R and mod that. After all this thread is about 4runners.....

Last edited:

haddix

Adventurer
I just can't bring myself to tear the thing up. It's brand new (MSRP was 35k) and once it's paid for that will change. I have a 3rd gen T4R but my wife drives it so I'm thinking of getting another one to mod and destroy. I'm also considering a LC if I can find one for a decent price.

Seems like instead of buying a new rig and modding it might as well just pay off the taco, mod it and use it. It's a Toyota truck after all. Meant to be used and abused.

enzo

Explorer
To late, parts are already showing up. I'm just making a few mods to the 4runner i have now to tide me over until I find another one. You guys sure are relentless on me modding my Tacoma. I think I'm allowed to have one vehicle in stock form.:sombrero:

troyboy162

Adventurer
late on this one, but I think they are popular and its only that 4runner owners arnt around internet enough to post about it :p
haha kidding. I wanted a tacoma but they were 1k more vs the 4runner in my area. Bought the 4R and have never looked back. Perfect for camping and exploring!
Pic stolen from Mark:
MR.jpg

100_0007.jpg

KAILUAZ

Down wit da Hui
late on this one, but I think they are popular and its only that 4runner owners arnt around internet enough to post about it :p
haha kidding. I wanted a tacoma but they were 1k more vs the 4runner in my area. Bought the 4R and have never looked back. Perfect for camping and exploring!
Pic stolen from Mark:

I'm digging the 383 (OD) paint!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles