Why are other full size SUV's not used in overlanding/offroading as often as Forerunner/Landcruiser?

jackflash

Observer
Let him talk, who cares.

But here is a information for that old fart.

I am 37 ( technicaly millennial )
education, masters,
Speak 5 languages
Self made millionaire.

Getting ready to travel from Spain to camchatka Rússia.
I am sure he is not educated enough to know where that is.

That’s called overlanding when you have to depend on your vehicle for long periods of time.

Next time you talk crap about younger generation and get butt hurt about overland world, just look at yourself in the mirror and think, what have you done in your life so adventurous to have the right to categorize certain groups of adventures based on there looks, what they drive and put on.

Not every millennial Is a ************,

Enjoy great outdoors my friends and don’t let’ hatred or categorization block your road.

Cheers.
God bless USA

Wow, this has to be the most douchiest post in this the thread. Not even sure what provoked it. I didn't know we were measuring things on here.

You are right, not every millennial is a ************, but this post sure makes it sound like you are one.

How would you measure someone that:
- grew up in a trailer park
- has no formal education
- speaks one language
- owns multiple businesses
- has an amazing family
- lived in multiple countries
- has been on almost very continent
- doesn't need to tell anyone how much money they have

Can we get back to the topic of this thread? Wait, forgot to add that I "overland" on two wheels as well. Sometimes on no wheels, I'll let you figure that one out for yourself.

ME.jpg

Sometimes I like to "overland" fast.

racerace.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 9101

As for expeditions? Mankind stopped having geographic frontiers a century ago. If there's a road to where you're going, you're not discovering it. If there's no road then in most developed nations there's a law against driving there. That makes on-continent vehicle based exploration a joke really so we might as well all be in on the joke and laugh about it. GG y'all :)

Nailed it! Lots of guys on this site like to play dress up and show off their credit card limit while doing so.

HUMMER/Expeditions

2 years mandatory Russian army, 2 years on top of that.
How many kids have you killed in foreign countries in your fire fights to be so proud warrior. And got paid ? Wow that’s so cuteee

Don’t open your mouth
Cute pie.

D

Deleted member 9101

2 years mandatory Russian army, 2 years on top of that.
How many kids have you killed in foreign countries in your fire fights to be so proud warrior. And got paid ? Wow that’s so cuteee

Don’t open your mouth
Cute pie.

******** @ Russian Army...hahahahahahah.

Haven't harmed a single child either...saved quite a few though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94