Who makes turn key 4x4 vans?

BigAl

Expedition Leader
Quigley and U Joint obviously, but are there any other big players out there? Google was no help.

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
Not sure if Salem-Kroger is doing conversions any more - but one of the guys there is doing them now at his own company:

http://whitefeatherconversions.com/home

Here is what their website says...

Whitefeather Conversions is committed to engineering and building the best 4x4 and 6x6 conversions, this is not a sideline to some other business, this is our only business. We are the only production 4x4 Sprinter converter in North America. Whitefeather builds with all new, all top quality parts. One of Whitefeather’s owners and founders, Craig Jackson (formerly engineer at Salem Kroger 4X4) has over 25 years of 4x4 conversion engineering and design with over 3,000 civilian, government and military vehicles shipped to 46 countries including Sprinters to North America, Africa and Europe starting in 2007. The Euro Sprinter 4x4 conversions do not meet strict American D.O.T. safety standards, ours are certified US D.O.T. legal and are able to be exported. The Whitefeather conversion does not void your Mercedes warranty and we cover all of our work with a 3 year 36,000 mile parts and labor limited warranty good world wide, our warranty even includes ambulances and military vehicles.

dsw4x4

Adventurer
I am not sure what is going on with them but there web site was gone for a while and now it is back with a redding address. I know that the guy from whitefeather was from s-k so maybe they were partners and had a falling out or something. Just speculation I do not know for sure.

dsw4x4

Adventurer
Yes I build my own track bar and control arm brackets other than those three brackets and a custom tank if you chose everything is 08 and newer f350 superduty parts that can be replaced from any auto parts store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles