Who makes a hardside camper with inner garage capable of storing two bicycles?

simple

Adventurer
Some people mount a smaller camper toward the back of a flatbed which leaves space between the camper and truck cab for storage.

Cseverns

I’ve been on the hunt for the same thing. I need a secure place to store my mountain bikes on a trip. So far ideas I’ve come up with are getting someone like alum-line to custom build a “garage” and then add whatever camper you want. You can also go with a custom camper builder like bundutec or similar. And lastly check out OAT (overland adventure truck) on Instagram. They’ve got a really cool habitation box and a garage for sale right now. I think a flatbed is necessary regardless of which option you go with. If you find anything on your search please share.

jmmaxus

Anti shanty fits in a garage and is a configurable toy hauler type that the space converts from toy hauler to queen bunk beds to picnic table. Made of all aluminum with rigid roof or hard side pop up roof. They are not cheap but are well built from the material choices and videos I’ve seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ericvs

Bison overland has created a really cool pop top garage based camper that can hold two bikes. They are also working on hard side truck campers, so I think the garage and hard side camper is the next logical step. It is so interesting to me how many people have these really cool campers and they just have a crappy bike rack on the back with the bikes just hanging there. Bikes inside is the only way to really overland with mountain bikes stress free.

They don't have a picture of the garage build on their website yet, but have some on their instagram page, if you have that app. The drawer holds two full size full suspension MTB bikes nice and secured and out of sight out of mind.

1663293939380.png

1663294063315.png

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Yeah it’s called epro or Geo Pro 19FBTH. Pretty much where I have landed to address my family’s bike and sailing stuff. If it were just me solo? F150 hybrid power boost. Basic shell with pop up roof folding hard sides. Bike gets fork mounted on a 3 inch wide slide, to one side. Basics in flexible stowage. Induction hot plate the F150 can easily power for cooking. Electric heater same F150 can power it if needed. Typical truck cooler for cold ones. Done.. Water tote with basic water pump to hose off.

montypower

Adventure Time!

We have videos on nearly everything we've done.... Lots to browse through.

The bike rack was originally built for our 2019 F250 Crew Cab. We then moved it to our 2020 F250 Extended Cab - it bolted right up! Bikes fit either cab.

Lexie Dobe

We have videos on nearly everything we've done.... Lots to browse through.

The bike rack was originally built for our 2019 F250 Crew Cab. We then moved it to our 2020 F250 Extended Cab - it bolted right up! Bikes fit either cab.
Our Doberman requires the back seats :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles