Who insures your truck camper?

Riversdad

I'm picking up my Scout Kenai on the 16th and am looking for good insurance. Everyone wants to also insure my truck or upsell me. Who are you all using and are you happy with them?

ripperj

Explorer
I have USAA for three vehicles(including my truck ), but they had Progressive underwrite my Northstar Adventurer truck camper policy…. Was super easy and cheap. I think $168 per year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BajaSurfRig

I use Geico to insure my older 4wc. I have a friend who had a camper jack fail on his Lance (due to wood rot) and the camper tipped over. Geico fixed everything back to as good as new.

Riversdad

Ended up going with Progressive as many of the other companies would only insure the camper if I also insured the truck through them.

beef tits

Every time I try to shop around I am shocked at how cheap my existing State Farm coverages are. Keep all your policies in one place with an umbrella and it gets cheap fast. I have 4 vehicles, an Airstream and 3 homes insured with state farm. Full coverage, 250/500 liability vehicle coverage monthly with $1M umbrella is under $400 including an airstream. My additional coverage for the 2017 FWC, when I had it, was like $8 a month. For reference, truck campers are FAR less expensive to insure than travel trailers.

I've never seen a quote from a competitor that was less than double what I pay now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles