Who’s selling their Go Fast Camper GFC?

osinrider04

Observer
Looking for a short bed gfc that someone wants to sell, either their build spot or an actual camper! I saw one just sold on tacomaworld but curious if there are any on here. Thanks

Should have mentioned I have a 2013 Tacoma short bed quad cab.

Last edited:

penangtoy

Adventurer
I have a spot that I would like to sell. The schedule for mine would be August or July 2020 . I am going a different route for my set up. At this point I just put the deposit of $500.00. The build was meant to be for a 2003 double cab tacoma. Let me know if you like can take my spot

osinrider04

Observer
I have a spot that I would like to sell. The schedule for mine would be August or July 2020 . I am going a different route for my set up. At this point I just put the deposit of $500.00. The build was meant to be for a 2003 double cab tacoma. Let me know if you like can take my spot
Any idea if it would fit my 2013 double cab Tacoma?

penangtoy

Adventurer
Any idea if it would fit my 2013 double cab Tacoma?
I have not even given them my details as I just paid for the reservation. Once I sell you my spot I can give the spot to you and you can tell them what you need the build for. When putting the deposit they do not ask for the type of vehicle. I can also ask GFC tomorrow.
If anyone has a similar experience on this matter, do chime in . Appreciate any feedback.

Last edited:

Matt1377

What GFC camper number are you? Trying to figure out how fast production will be.

Matt1377

I am also looking to sell a build slot. #507. Got the welcome kit in the mail a day or two ago, which means that in about 3 months they will start the build. Looking to sell for $500, which is the deposit amount I put down on it.

Edit: two folks have already contacted me so consider this taken unless I edit this again.

I am also looking to sell a build slot. #507. Got the welcome kit in the mail a day or two ago, which means that in about 3 months they will start the build. Looking to sell for $500, which is the deposit amount I put down on it.

Edit: two folks have already contacted me so consider this taken unless I edit this again.
Have you had any offers taken? I am looking to outfit my 2019 4 door Tacoma short bed.

AGUILAR84

I'm interested if others fall through.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste