White’s Boots

Anyone wearing White’s boots? I have difficult feet to fit, so I’m thinking about a custom pair of 350 Cutters for hiking and chukar hunting. At over $600, I’m a bit hesitant.

What‘s your experience?

WOODY2

Adventurer
I had a set of packers made and they are they most comfortable boots I have. I did attend a trade show where their rep measured my feet, so it wasn't a case of ship me a pair of size 10.5.

Skinny06

If you're in the Spokane area, and can drop into the shop absolutely do it. If not their online instructions are quite good, and their customer service will happily and accurately get you sorted out.

The real problem is going to be wanting another pair or three.

alanymarce

Alternatively go for Courteneys - mine are the most comfortable I've ever worn, and have done a great job worn every day for a year in Australia and SE Asia, as well as shorter trips in South America.

jadmt

ignore button user
I have had 3 pairs of whites and currently have 2 pairs, one pair of hiking boots and a pair of dress shoes. I sold my packers a few years ago after years of wear for a decent price. Money well spent. My hikers must be going on 20 years old and my dress shoes over 10 years old and they literally will last for ever. i have had the hikers resoled multiple times. I have worn the dress shoes for work 12 hours a day 4 days a week up until I retired. The hikers have been everywhere man and still are solid. I will say the packers were not the most comfortable boots to hike in and the Cutter 350 looks similar to the packers as far as the sole goes. I would look at the hikers instead if you are doing longer hikes.

9543FE46-BEBD-42EA-98B4-7C17CF1E098C.jpegCD755347-FC5D-43F0-B8DC-09254195DA03.jpeg

Zixotane

Personally I like their shoes - I wear custom desert sand semi-dress almost everyday, besides I have a pair of standard distressed roughout rambler - they are good enough for rainy weather

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles