Whistler

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Just got back from a week of skiing in Whistler. Had a outstanding time. The terrain in the alpine is amazing and the hike and ski options are staggering. Anyone else been yet this winter?

TeleScooby

Adventurer
Usually go every year for a week...but with the US dollar tanking vs the Canadian dollar, we canceled this year...:(

We have timeshare and everything, and it's only around 5 hours from here...bummer

Glad you had a good time! Enjoy for those of us stuck at local hills for the season.

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
TeleScooby said:
Usually go every year for a week...but with the US dollar tanking vs the Canadian dollar, we canceled this year...:(

We have timeshare and everything, and it's only around 5 hours from here...bummer

Glad you had a good time! Enjoy for those of us stuck at local hills for the season.

I was surprised that I was one of the few guys on tele skis up there. In Mammoth it seems everyone is on pins. Had a great time.

zidaro

Explorer
Moe,
Better get those pins waxed, theres snow in the Sierras. Gemme a hollar when your comin up this winter and I'll go drag a knee with you.
aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier