Which awning for my trailer

Im finishing up my trailer build and I want to attach an awning.

Issues. my trailer tub is only 5 feet. I was looking at the foxwing eco2.1 and just centering it. But i talked to rhino rack and they suggested the bigger 8 foot awning and sliding it back for driving and center it for use.

Thoughts or other suggestions?

Maxcustody

Explorer
I put the sun seeker on my trailer. I thought the fox wing would have been way too long and look terrible for my short trailer.....
e4cf9af210595d79cd814846c73bee0f.jpg
c1747ac0a4ca53fc40eba5a982e215db.jpg

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

Maxcustody

Explorer
I can raise up the awning poles at an angle , but no. I have no way with my rack to raise it. It works great for sitting under it though

Sent from my Roof Top Tent

couple pieces of 1in tube and you could raise it up the carry height of the tent. get 12 inches under it at the trailer side i would think.

achuto

Observer
I also have a 5' long trailer and was looking for something that didn't stick out beyond my tent. I wanted something that was semi-easy to set up, could use it on the side or rear of my trailer and best of all..........inexpensive!!.........so I bought this:

http://www.kirkhams.com/shelters-shades/kirkhams-auto-canopy/

It folds inside a small bag, good quality, easy to store and no worry that you'll snag it on a tree or whatnot if it was attached to the side of the trailer. Not as deluxe as the fancier brands but works for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94