Which 4wd Company Built This Bus?

Sixinarow

Adventurer
Checked out this Terra Top bus yesterday. Quigley, Quadvan, or...?

Anyone know? Thanks.

20180930_171427-XL.jpg

20180930_163250-X3.jpg

Sixinarow

Adventurer
That's a cool bus. Curious what the details are on engine/miles/price/location?

Well, I don't think I'm going to get it, so I'll share.

2009 Turtle Top XL, E-450, 6.0L diesel, 119040 miles. Waiting to hear back on price. A similar one like it with slightly higher miles was around $44k.

Turtle Top is one of the top brands of buses.

It's in Sedalia, CO at Davey Coach. Caution, their website sucks to navigate.

If it was a V10 I'd be all over it and wouldn't have told you any details, haha. But the 6.0...hmm.

eporter

Adventurer
Well, I don't think I'm going to get it, so I'll share.

If it was a V10 I'd be all over it and wouldn't have told you any details, haha. But the 6.0...hmm.

Ha! It’s out of my price range but seems reasonable for a nice 4x4 vehicle that you could build a whole tour business around, or make into a really nice RV. That is a real nice looking coach body. I sold my 7.3 ambulance and bought a V10 2WD chinook. For my needs, the V10 is great.

Sixinarow

Adventurer
Ha! It’s out of my price range but seems reasonable for a nice 4x4 vehicle that you could build a whole tour business around, or make into a really nice RV. That is a real nice looking coach body. I sold my 7.3 ambulance and bought a V10 2WD chinook. For my needs, the V10 is great.

Yeah, pretty high. My plan is for an RV conversion. This bus is from Hawaii. I forget the tour company name but I could see the outline of the sticker they removed.

Sixinarow

Adventurer
$44k? They’re high on crack.

It's not that high for this brand with 4x4. Turtle Top builds something like one for every 10 of the next-best brand.

There are many other lesser brands that aren't nearly as expensive, but the quality isn't as high, either. And, they are even more rare to find in 4x4.
So, I may find one of them in 4x2, then convert.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles