Where to get windows in Canada

nick-v

Hi! I'm in the process of upgrading my cargo trailer so I can sleep in it but I have a hard time finding a place to get my windows. Since I don't want to cut any studs, the windows have to be less than 14.5 inches wide. I want a bug screen too.

Any known Canadian suppliers? If not, American ones that can ship them for kinda cheap? Thanks!

Envoyé de mon Moto X Play en utilisant Tapatalk

Hummelator

Adventurer
I actually installed my windows from sun view this evening. Great company to deal with and the windows are excellent quality.
If you happen to need a door too,stay away from vision manufacturing ( a sister company of sunview) they are an absolute nightmare to deal with.IMG_3861.JPG

Mock Tender

Adventurer
I don't remember. Dealt with a few of them. The customer service was bad enough- but the product is worse. There doors will warp, they will leak, they have no channel to keep the water out-

After that fiasco I bought a custom door from All-Rite. ( https://www.all-rite.com ). Their customer service was grungingly, but not bad. I even got to talk to a shop foreman about measuring and instalation. There product was very good. Door seals withstood heavy rains and strong winds and being power washed directly.

But, there are probably others out there with good product- just STAY AWAY FROM VISION!

nick-v

Thanks to you guys, I just ordered form Sun View. The process went flawlessly. Should received the windows in 4 weeks. Who knew that finding windows for my trailer would be so hard...

Envoyé de mon Moto X Play en utilisant Tapatalk

TernOverland

Supporting Sponsor Ternoverland.com
If you are looking for a premium quality window or other components, we ship to Canada. Shipping to Canada is never cheap though. We are working on establishing a stocking dealer in Canada to make things easier on our Canadian friends. We maintain an extensive inventory of both products and parts. Orders generally ship within 48 hours, unless there is custom work involved. Ask anyone who has ordered from us about our service and customer care. www.ternoverland.com

ScottReb

Adventurer
I will vouch for David and Aimee and their windows! Excellent product and they were exceptional to deal with, first class.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94