Where to get big Pelican cases?

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Anybody know a good/economical source for plus-sized Pelicans?

We need to replace our aging herd of crates that we ship laptops around in. Ideally they'd hold 6 laptops and some associated swag.

iowalr4

Adventurer
I actually bought some on walmart.com of all places recently. Two 1730 transports. They had good prices and free shipping.

I think they sell for other outfits though, like amazon. So I dont know where they actually came from.

JackW

Explorer
B&H Photo in New York has some of the best prices for Pelican cases I've seen.

Beam Distributing in Virginia is one of the largest stocking distributors for Pelican Products this side of the Mississippi - nice folks too.

Beam Distributing, Inc.
Phone: 804-440-6489
Jessica Lienemann <jessica@beamdistributing.com>

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
We opened a dialogue with B&H; I've ordered things from them already so they're in the system.
Thanks.

Our old trunks have been getting smashed by FedEx

I actually have a case with foam for computers. I purchased it and decided I didn't need it. A friend said he wants it but I haven't heard from him about it in months. If u are interested shoot me a PM and I'll get some photos for you.

AlbanyTom

Adventurer
x2 for b&h. Good prices, maybe not spot on best but usually very close, and honest and fair to deal with. Oh, and they ship quickly. No affiliation, just have been a customer for years.

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Any particular size that you are looking for?
I usually send 3-6 laptops with mice, mouse-pads, note pads, pens, and some swag to a remote site for training. The trunks we use now are 40"x22x22 but that's flexible ---- FedEx is merciless with them...

I actually have a case with foam for computers. I purchased it and decided I didn't need it. A friend said he wants it but I haven't heard from him about it in months. If u are interested shoot me a PM and I'll get some photos for you.
Dims & pics would be good. I'll send you a couple of email addresses.

rino

Supporting Sponsor - OK4WD
We (OK4WD) are an authorized Pelican dealer and would be happy to help and also be competitive with amazon. Feel free to email myself at rino@ok4wd.com :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles