Where to buy OZtent?

enzo

Explorer
I'm looking to buy an Oztent RV3 and side panels. I can't find anyone that sells these things in the US. I have a RTT but want an Oztent for use with my 4runner when I don't want to take my Tacoma.

huskyfargo

Adventurer
Check out family tent camping: us.oztent.com
I got my RV5 from them. I think Bass Pro is now carrying them too.

fatrat

SE Expedition Society
I second familytentcamping.com. I bought my Turbo Tent Deluxe Fly from them and I received it super quick. :cool:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
X3. Randy and Kim of the above source are great folks -- they know their product well, will answer all your questions, and offer great support after the sale.

BroncoHauler

Adventurer
Bought my RV-5 from Randy and Kim, but also remember that Bob from AspenX Trailers is now a distributor of Oz Tents. I believe Randy and Kim are the importers that Bob gets his inventory from. Bob is a big technical contributor to this forum, in terms of his knowledge of trailers.

http://aspenxtrails.com/

Herb

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
I needed a new hinge for my RV-2 Oz Tent and emailed Randy about it. He responded right away and directed me to his customer service line. Called today and part will ship tomorrow. Great customer service. I might need to rethink my need to get some side panels just to experience some top notch customer service!

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
Thumbs up to Randy as well...zipper broke on my ground sheet bag and Randy fixed it and sent it back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier